Thursday 1 December 2016

New Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia

 
Hello Everyone,
 
I am here today to tell you about the new challenge theme over at
 Marvelous Magnolia and the new theme is Anything Christmas.
So if you haven't had chance to finish all of your Christmas cards, its a great opportunity to  catch up and make a card or two for our challenge he he!

Our Sponsor is Petal Lu!!!
 
I have coloured up Tilda with Little Rudolph with Copics. I like to mix my colouring mediums, some times using DI's and Prisma Pencils on occasion too!
 
Please Pop over and see the DTs stunning creations!!!
 
Here is my card...
 

 
I have used Maja design papers, and obviously WOC florals. I have flocked Tilda's coat to imitate fur and stamped a few extra snow flakes around her.

 
I am loving all these hessian ribbons at the moment, they are just divine. The bling in the middle of the bow is from Live and Love Crafts, so is the chipboard sentiment and the gorgeous ivory pleated netting is from Noor Design.

 
Just another close up of Tilda and all the beautiful florals, berries and leaves.
 
Pleas pop by our challenge today, we cant wait to see your beautiful creations!!!
 
Take care, Crafty Cuddles
Jay xxx


11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jay! I love the reds and the hessian bow is simply divine (ooh get me I am sounding posh)!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning......supersweet card....Lovely Tilda.....nice sparkle....nice embellishments....To much to see in 1 look....I keep scrolling and looking at the photo's to see everything there is to see.....Lovely!!!!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create Challenge. We hope you can join us again in the future and good luck! Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jay!! I have to agree with you on the ribbon...so very eye catching! I love this Tilda...the accenting of her cuffs, hat and snow are a perfect finishing touch!!! Love this card my friend!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Stempel-Magie.
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful Christmas creation Jay, love your design, colouring and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Magnolia Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious challenge and merry Christmas! Hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx