Saturday 24 May 2014

New Gorjuss Girls Challenge Starts Today!

Hello, today is a brand new fun challenge at Totally Gorjuss!!!

Its another easy one, its Buttons and/or Bows!!!

Easy Peasy!

Come Along, we would love to see you there!!!!



For my card, I have use both, see...




Beautiful Ribbon From the ribbon girl and large two piece spell binders butterfly!


I found these beautiful two tone/colour shabby seam binding on ebay, here is the link, the lady who creates them, makes completely unique colours combinations, in dozen of colours.



This time, I am using 'for you- Tida, she is coloured with copics and I have also stamped some grasses around her feet.For a change, I havent used any designer papers as the top layer of my card, instead, I have used lots of lovely die cuts!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Good luck in the challenge.

Take Care
Jay xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges please

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jay, this is totally stunning! Love the shape and wonderful design and your beautiful colouring!!
    Enjoy the bank holiday weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! So many amazing details! Gorgeous soft, feminine colours and fabulous use of die-cuts!
    Thank you for joining us at the Ladybug Crafts Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card Jay...so pretty and so many gorgeous details. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe carte!Merci pour ta participation sur magnolia forever!
    xxx Valou b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Jay! Love the shape and all the pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Card! I love the shape and the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card with lovely colors! Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Card. Love the butterfly die. Thanks you for joining Tilda's Town this week. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx