Sunday 9 June 2013

Tilda With Cross





Hello Everyone, I hope you're all loving the sun shiney weekend, as much as I am!!!!

I Used one of the new range of cute Tilda's, she is Tilda with Cross Necklace, isn't she adorable! I have coloured her with prisma pencils and copics. For a change, I gave her a stripy dress and used liquid pearls to embossed the cross necklace. I also used two striped tilda ticket tags to match.

The papers are of course Maja Summer Basics Papers and all of the florals are all from the ribbon girl, the cute pink diamontee is from there too. 

The guazy ribbon is from the Live and Love Crafts, I've added a sentiment from my own stash of goodies.

I have also used my favourite "So Wrapped Up" Heart Doohickey, which is removable and is wrapped with baby blue lace and shabby seam binding from live and love crafts.

The Edges of the image are frantaged and I have done the same with the metal corner to complete the bordering effect.

I hope that you like my creation.

Thanks for stopping by, Take Care Jay xxx

Challenges Entered:

A creative Romance - Anything goes

Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes with Vintage and or Franatage Theme

Tildas town, Anything goes theme

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Flowers Theme

Sister Act Challenge - Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. She is lovely Jay, I dont have this one...wish I did. The whole card is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is simply adorable and incredible image, colors, layout and awesome flowers. Thank you for sharing your flowers with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love the details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, very pretty!

    Leanne DT 4 CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love the softness of it & I lurve this Tilda, I still havnt inked mine yet :0( Its beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us for our next challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Tilda, she is just adorable. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic card Jay!
    I love this Tilda!! Great layout and details..
    Thanks for entering again in our Anything Goes challenge at Midweek Magnolias..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty!
    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I'm back again to thank you for playing along at Tilda's Town Anything goes Challenge, with your gorgeous card.
    Hugs Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you always amaze me with your gorgeous cards, another wow factor card
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx