Friday 12 April 2013

New Release Long Stocking Magnolia Tilda Floral Card




With The Lovely Doohickey Tag, behind the stamped image.










With The Tag Removed From Behind The Image.




Hi Everyone, TGIF!!! I think this week has gone soo slowly, but it has given me time to craft though hee hee!
Today I have two cards to post, the first is this lovely tilda card, featuring the new release long stockings tilda.

She is coloured with prisma pencils, using the low odour technique, mainly Parma Violet PC1008, Lilac PC956 and a hint of Mulberry PC995, everthing is shaded with DI too.

The papers are distressed colour core linen textured card, Magnolia paper and I have used A Punched Martha Stewart border panel, edged with Venice Petit Lace from live and love crafts, the tiny wooden spool and the mini bark heart are from the same store too.

All my florals are from either L&L Crafts, The Ribbon Girl, Wild Orchid Or The Hobby House on line stores! All stock beautiful goodies and lots of choice.

I have decorated the inside to compliment the outside and added a couple of little distressed flowers with pearl centers.

I bought the charm from ebay and I have distressed the wooden button, which is from the Hobby House store. All links are in my side bar.

Thank you for popping by my little blog.

Have A Fab Weekend Everyone.

Take Care & Big Cuddles Jay xxx

Challenges Entered:

Tildas Town - Flowers Everywhere theme

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - bingo grid

The Ribbon Girl Challenge

Sister Act - Anything Goes Challenges

The Shabby Tea Room - Inspiration Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Just too gorgeous Jay....I love the colours and she is just sooo cute. Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and details! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely card - great coloring, love the charms. Thanks for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the flower display and added charms. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and love the colours too.
    Thanks for entering our Flowers everywhere challenge at Tilda's Town.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation! Your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx