Wednesday 11 April 2012

LOTV Flower Fairy

Hello Everyone, I wanted to make a step card, using rich colours, so I have made this one using LOTV Flower Fairy Stamp, that I have had for a long time. She is one of my favourite Stamps and I have made a good few using this lovely image. I have used Laura Ashley Papers, Martha Stewart punched borders and a variety of Die Cut Panels. I have coloured and shaded the image with Tim Holtz distress inks, mainly wild honey and dried marigold and also stickles to add that extra little sparkle! I hope that you like the card and thankyou for dropping by! Cuddles Jane x

I would like to enter my card in the Fashionista Challenge.
 http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/welcome-to-our-1st-fashionista.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jay, Love the colours and your colouring is fab. Thanks for playing along at Fashionista. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love all the little details. Thank you for joining our Fashionista challenge! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx